Bar top 30 position: 6=
- Real Estate (4)
- Planning (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (2)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (1)
- Company/Commercial (1)
- Crime (1)
- Employment (1)
- Environment (1)
- Family (1)
- Human Rights (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Personal Injury (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
No5 Chambers has announced that Jonathan Shaw is now an accredited mediator.
Ian Dove QC and Nina Pindham have helped Dart Properties to successfuly retain its planning permission for land at Seabrook Orchards.
Ian Dove of No5 Chambers has led a successful appeal against Broxtowe Borough Council to construct housing on the land adjacent to Hempshill Hall in Nottingham.
Nurton Developments has been granted outline planning permission for ‘Branston Locks’, a new community in Burton.
The Chambers UK Bar Guide has ranked No5 Chambers in 15 practice areas.