Bar top 30 position: 6=
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Financial services (2)
- Funds (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Construction (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Employment (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Tax (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Mugni Islam-Choudhury reports on the latest developments on restrictive covenants following Merlin Financial Consultants Ltd v Cooper and Prophet plc v Huggett.
The banks’ independent reviewers are now considering consequential loss claims. The FCA expects that process to be concluded by the end of 2014.
Routes to financial redress against banks, investment advisers, insurers, mortgage advisers and product providers
Susanne Muth discusses some pertinent and recurring themes encountered in the commercial and chancery area of practice.
No5 Chambers has released the first edition of its Commercial & Chancery Bulletin for 2014.
One of the difficulties encountered when advising clients who claim that they have been mis-sold an interest rate hedging product is the paucity of decided case law concerning the sale of such products.