- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (147)
- Crime (107)
- Planning (57)
- Employment (55)
- Human Rights (44)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (33)
- Charities (32)
- Company/Commercial (30)
- Real Estate (30)
- Healthcare (29)
- Immigration (28)
- Family (26)
- Regulatory and compliance (22)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (20)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (20)
- Corporate (17)
- Environment (13)
- Construction (12)
- Personal Injury (12)
- Banking / Finance (10)
- Tax (10)
- Other (9)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (9)
- Financial services (6)
- Funds (6)
- Insolvency & restructuring (5)
- Information Technology (4)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (4)
- Personal tax / Trusts (3)
- Competition/EU (2)
- Energy (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Business Tax (1)
- Commodities (1)
- In-House (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Private Equity (1)
378 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Court of Appeal hands down judgment in Gedling BC v Timmins.
No5 Chambers barrister Timothy Jones has successfully represented a gypsy in fight to live on her own land.
Developer Rainier Properties Ltd has secured permission at appeal for 135 new homes on a parkland site at the edge of the village of Burbage in Leicestershire.
A barrister with one of the largest sets in the UK is to be appointed Queen’s Counsel in February.
No5 Chambers barrister S Chelvan was an invited participant of an expert roundtable on credibility assessment in asylum procedures in Budapest on 14 and 15 January.
No5 Chambers is supporting My Business Counsel’s corporate crime seminar, which takes place on 13 Jan 2015.
The question of whether two parties have entered in to a binding settlement compromising a case is often just as (if not more) acrimonious matter as the substantive case.
No5 Chambers is to sponsor the UK Jessup Moot Competition along with White & Case for the fourth consecutive year.
No5 barrister Ian Brownhill has helped the family of Ben Needham secure funding to continue the search for the missing toddler.
No5 Chambers represents defendants in acid attack on a young woman case.