- Real Estate (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Construction (1)
- Family (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Tax (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
This act makes a number of changes to the rules relating to intestacy; the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975; and trustees’ powers.
Update: joint ownership of property — a round-up of the major decisions in the wake of Jones v Kernott
This briefing provides a brief summary of the major reported cases that have followed in the wake of Jones v Kernott.
No5 Chambers has released the first edition of its Commercial & Chancery Bulletin for 2014.