- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Construction (2)
- Crime (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (2)
- Tax (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Business Tax (1)
- Company/Commercial (1)
- Employment (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Russell Holland reviews the case of Game v Laws, which concerned an employee who was dismissed for making offensive “tweets”.
No5’s Adrian Keeling has defended Anthony France, 41, from Watford, who is facing charges of conspiracy to commit misconduct in public office.
No5 Chambers has announced that Jonathan Shaw is now an accredited mediator.
Claire van Overdijk of No5 Chambers has been appointed to the attorney-general’s London C panel of junior counsel to the Crown.
No5 Chambers has released the first edition of its Commercial & Chancery Bulletin for 2014.