- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (184)
- Crime (121)
- Employment (64)
- Planning (62)
- Human Rights (46)
- Charities (34)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (34)
- Immigration (32)
- Real Estate (32)
- Healthcare (31)
- Company/Commercial (30)
- Family (29)
- Regulatory and compliance (26)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (22)
- Corporate (20)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (20)
- Environment (15)
- Personal Injury (14)
- Construction (13)
- Banking / Finance (11)
- Other (10)
- Tax (10)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (9)
- Financial services (8)
- Funds (6)
- Information Technology (5)
- Insolvency & restructuring (5)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (5)
- Energy (4)
- Competition/EU (3)
- Personal tax / Trusts (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Business Tax (1)
- Commodities (1)
- In-House (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
442 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
S Chelvan, member of No5 Chambers, appeared on an ITV News special election programme on immigration, which was aired on Wednesday 22 April.
The EAT has recently ruled that for the purpose of the TUPE Service Provision Change rules in certain circumstances a ‘client’ is not limited to one legal entity and can include a group of clients who act in concert.
Tim Jones and James Corbet Burcher, part of the No5 Chambers planning group, will be speaking at the UKLEA and PEBA seminar on neighbourhood planning and environmental sustainability...
Newberry QC will co-present a session entitled: ‘Housing Delivery vs Housing Trajectory: Finding Ways Of Accelerating Housing Delivery And Increasing Supply’...
A national poster campaign promoting a positive message about the contribution from immigrants to British society features an award-winning human rights lawyer.
Mark Heywood QC defends in domestic shooting case.
Simon Hunka prosecutes in maniac road rage case.
Hashi Mohamed is to be debate chairman at Law Society Africa event...
An informative summary of private children case law for the Leicester & Leicestershire Family Justice Board.
David Mason QC, Michelle Heeley and Richard Gibbs of No5 Chambers Crime Group have prosecuted a gang who tried to raid a cashpoint and led police on a chase at speeds in excess of 150mph.