- Company/Commercial (4)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (2)
- Construction (2)
- Crime (2)
- Immigration (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Tax (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Business Tax (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Employment (1)
- Environment (1)
- Family (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Human Rights (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Personal Injury (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Planning (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Shakil Najib has joined No5 Chambers as a member of the commercial and chancery, international and public law groups.
Claire van Overdijk of No5 Chambers has been appointed to the attorney-general’s London C panel of junior counsel to the Crown.
No5 Chambers has released the first edition of its Commercial & Chancery Bulletin for 2014.
The Chambers UK Bar Guide has ranked No5 Chambers in 15 practice areas.
No5 Chambers has announced that Mark Anderson QC and Nageena Khalique have been shortlisted for The Chambers 100 UK Bar.