Bar top 30 position: 6=
- Company/Commercial (3)
- Corporate (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Construction (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Tax (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
No5 Chambers has released the first edition of its Commercial & Chancery Bulletin for 2014.
Emma Edhem, barrister at No5 Chambers, has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal and The Economist on matters of bilateral trade and investment between Turkey and the UK.
No5 Chambers’ Emma Edhem has received an award from Eduplus in Turkey for leadership in her field.