Bar top 30 position: 6=
- Real Estate (7)
- Planning (5)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (1)
- Crime (1)
- Employment (1)
- Environment (1)
- Family (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Human Rights (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Personal Injury (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Tax (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Ian Dove QC and Nina Pindham have helped Dart Properties to successfuly retain its planning permission for land at Seabrook Orchards.
No5 Chambers has released the first edition of its Commercial & Chancery Bulletin for 2014.
Ian Dove of No5 Chambers has led a successful appeal against Broxtowe Borough Council to construct housing on the land adjacent to Hempshill Hall in Nottingham.
The claim revolved around the grant of planning permission for a new rugby club and the construction of 200 homes.
Two challenges to decisions of the secretary of state were heard by Mr Justice Lewis in respect of the ‘Tetbury appeals’.
Nurton Developments has been granted outline planning permission for ‘Branston Locks’, a new community in Burton.
The Chambers UK Bar Guide has ranked No5 Chambers in 15 practice areas.