"I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Asia Pacific, including international firms' practices there, key developments of the region's leading independent firms and in-house departments based in Asia. As a native Mandarin-speaking journalist who grew up in China, I have a particular interest in, and strong connections with, the Greater China markets, but am also fascinated by the fast-evolving and highly-dynamic region as a whole. I also have sound knowledge of Australia, where I received my bachelor's degree in media and later worked as a legal journalist. I joined The Lawyer in September 2011, after spending over five years at a well-known Asia-focused legal publication, with three of these years as China editor. I tweet as @TheLawyerAsia."
- 020 7970 4756
Commerce & Finance (C&F), one of the leading ‘red circle’ firms in China, has signalled that it would consider the idea of a global alliance seriously.
The top Chinese law firms have rapidly expanded headcount in the last year, according to exclusive research published by The Lawyer today.
Asia Pacific 150: The rise of Asia’s indies subscription
Yesterday saw the publication of The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150, the annual ranking of the largest law firms by lawyer numbers across Asia Pacific
- Asia Pac 150: Davis Polk leads US firms’ charge in Hong Kong
- Asia Pac 150: Growth at independent firms outstrips international rivals
- Asia Pacific 150 2014: Year of the indie subscription
- Asia Pac 150: Headcount at Eversheds falls by 23.5 per cent
- Australia: medium pace subscription
- China: Metamorphosis subscription
- Hong Kong: new influences subscription
- Singapore: a regional future subscription
- South Korea: Defence force subscription
- South-East Asia: flavour of the month subscription
- Bird & Bird joins Indonesia race with double allies
- Will Linklaters be the first magic circle firm to strike a China deal? subscription
- Wong Partnership becomes the latest to venture into Myanmar
- DLA Piper Hong Kong exits continue as corporate partner joins Jun He
- Allen & Overy Aussie head to leave the firm subscription
- Clifford Chance advises on China Mobile’s acquisition of Thai telecoms carrier
- Herbert Smith Freehills names new China chief