- 020 7970 4529
KPMG’s general counsel Vanessa Sharp is set to quit her role in May to seek new opportunities.
Freshfields and HSF among raft of firms advising on Hutchison Whampoa’s £10.25bn O2 buy subscription
Baker & McKenzie, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Herbert Smith Freehills and Linklaters are among the firms to win roles on Hong Kong giant Hutchison Whampoa’s proposed acquisition of O2.
Eaglewood Europe has hired former Sidley Austin associate Dipali Sahni as its first general counsel.
- Almost half of all non-merged UK firms would consider a tie-up over the next two years subscription
- Vedder Price gains currency with bitcoin deal subscription
- Vedder Price wins key role on launch of the UK’s first regulated bitcoin trading platform subscription
- Goodwin Procter and Mayer Brown pick up key roles on £327m sale of Tower Place subscription
- The in-house interview: Pets at Home legal chief Louise Stonier subscription
- Slater & Gordon in talks to acquire Quindell operating division subscription
- Female GCs "ahead of the game" in buying legal services subscription
- Why is Fried Frank calling time on its Asia strategy? subscription
- Freshfields continues its IPO frenzy with John Laing mandate subscription
- Clifford Chance and Freshfields advise as John Laing Group prepares for IPO subscription
- Fried Frank to shut Hong Kong and Shanghai offices in international downsize subscription
- Osborne Clarke hires Taylor Wessing private client partner Goodman in practice re-launch subscription
- Special report: Insolvency – The spillover effect subscription
- City Link administration gifts roles to quartet of firms subscription
- DLA Piper ups number of Aim clients with Camden Market deal subscription
- DLA Piper and Hogan Lovells lead as Camden Markets floats on Aim subscription
- Stories of the year: big moves keep coming into December subscription