- 020 7970 4529
Global M&A has picked up over the first nine months of 2014, with deal value growing to $2,567bn from just $1,659bn at the same point last year - and elite firms have reaped the benefits.
Watson Farley & Williams has today (18 September) launched its first office in the Middle East, based in Dubai.
Addleshaw Goddard private equity partner Ben Rodham has quit the firm for Shearman & Sterling, less than two years after joining from Linklaters.
- Allen & Overy, Clifford Chance and CMS get call on Phones 4U administration
- Stephenson Harwood shuts down in Guangzhou
- Jones Day bulks up its banking practice with DLA Piper partner Conway
- Hogan Lovells, Slaughters and Bakers line up on €12bn longevity swap deal
- Ashurst’s US banking chief Ridealgh quits for Weil in New York
- OC, BLP and Shoosmiths advise on Siemens’ new £210m Stagecoach deal
- Bingham lawyers nervy as London partners mull exit
- Jones Day continues hiring spree with Paul Hastings securitisation partner Hamilton
- Fieldfisher senior partner becomes sole lawyer appointed to new press watchdog
- Balfour Beatty makes a beeline for Linklaters subscription
- European IP group Murgitroyd's profit drops by 11 per cent as US client base grows
- The continuing evolution of Slaughter and May
- DLA, Hogan Lovells and Shearman: the long road to new client wins
- Olswang appoints non-executive directors from Rothschild and BSkyB
- Jones Day raids Ropes & Gray for high yield partner Jonathan Bloom
- Aim and fire: how to make your mark on the Aim rankings
- Shearman elbows out rivals to advise Bridgepoint on its £212m acquisition of Moneycorp