- 020 7970 4529
While the M&A market has generally been on the up, it’s clear that one group has been given a major boost by the recent activity: offshore firms.
Lloyd’s of London underwriter Marketform has appointed Alastair McKay as its new general counsel.
UK competition lawyers have a new regulator and new rules to follow when handling mergers. Is it ‘business as usual’ as the old OFT and CC promised?
- "It takes time to convince people to leave their comfort zone": Jim Learner talks Kirkland's big name hires subscription
- Shearman & Sterling’s London revenue grows by 7 per cent to $144.6m subscription
- Global Law Summit day 3: From human rights to shareholder activism subscription
- Linklaters projects partners Hagopian and Ijaz quit for Milbank subscription
- Linklaters and HSF advise on revived Aldermore IPO subscription
- Latham & Watkins’ revenue grows by 14 per cent to reach $2.61bn subscription
- Arle Carpital general counsel Price exits to join Tullett Prebon subscription
- WilmerHale’s revenue stalls at $1.1bn as PEP grows by 7 per cent subscription
- Arnold & Porter revenue and profit up by 1.2 per cent for 2014 subscription
- It’s a Ball for Skadden and Slaughters in revived public M&A market subscription
- White & Case grows revenue by 4 per cent to hit $1.5bn in 2014 subscription
- King & Spalding boosts revenue by 8 per cent to $934m subscription
- Proskauer targets London. Again. subscription
- Freshfields and Skadden advise on Ball Corporation’s £4.3bn bid for UK rival Rexam subscription
- Ashurst’s finances boosted by Australian merger as cash total doubles subscription
- Research shows lawyers are unprepared for retirement and set to work well beyond 65 subscription
- Minter Ellison’s former China head joins Spring Law as COO subscription