- 020 7970 4529
Dwr Cymru Welsh Water (DCWW) has gifted Addleshaw Goddard and Burges Salmon first-time appointments on its revamped legal panel.
Ashurst has taken a trio of partners from O’Melveny & Myers and one from White & Case in a bid to boost its restructuring offering in Asia.
Slaughter and May has appointed a second diversity chief, Susannah Macknay, to assist the firm’s inclusion efforts.
- Skadden, Baker Botts and two very different types of energy deals
- Withers launches in San Francisco with lateral hire duo
- Skadden and Jones Day lead on Monster's £1.3bn deal with Coca-Cola
- Charles Russell and Speechly Bircham kickstart search for new City HQ
- Muckle and Walker Morris among six appointed to first Sustainable Development Capital panel
- Withers advises on launch of new tech industry body Innovate Finance
- Ashurst to axe up to 17 support staff in outsourcing drive
- Allen & Overy wins spot among US firms on Walgreen’s £5.6bn buyout of Boots
- Reed Smith and Lindahl among firms advising on Meda’s £1.8bn acquisition of Rottapharm
- Cooley closes in on 1 October London launch with 50-lawyer office pencilled in
- A busy summer in the City for DLA Piper subscription
- Stephenson Harwood secures licence to open Seoul office this autumn
- Investment group Aurelius hires first UK legal chief
- Pinsents reigns over Aim listings as Stephenson Harwood and DLA make gains
- Investor giant Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan appoints Davis as new general counsel
- OC set to launch in Asia following raid on Bird & Bird’s Hong Kong base
- LCH Clearnet hires Freshfields senior associate as new general counsel