- 020 7970 4529
London Stock Exchange-owned clearing house LCH Clearnet has hired Diane Bouwmeester as its group general counsel and head of compliance.
Marketing heads at London’s top 60 law firms are paid as much as £477,000, according to a survey conducted by marketing recruitment consultancy Carter Murray.
Fieldfisher has hired Bristows IT partner Hazel Grant to replace Eduardo Ustaran as the head of its privacy team.
- Bakers and Garrigues advise on Catalunya Banc’s €1.2bn sale to BBVA
- HSF and A&O among firms involved in BSkyB’s £4.9bn Sky Europe deal
- Slaughters goes to town in China
- Osborne Clarke's Simon Beswick: Cue the next phase
- Bakers, Fieldfisher and Three Crowns among firms to win spots on BP’s niche panel
- Slaughters adds to Hong Kong partnership to bring total to 13
- LinkedIn hires former Yahoo legal chief as its new general counsel
- Revenue at Sackers falls by 2 per cent to £23.8m as PEP hits five-year low
- Freshfields takes the lead as Liberty Global continues telecoms charge subscription
- Freshfields and HSF advise on Liberty Global’s £481m stake in ITV
- Hogan Lovells and Addleshaws advise on £620m sale of Co-op Pharmacy
- Mills & Reeve's revenue climbs 12 per cent to £79.5m following George Davies merger
- Measure of success for Charles Russell Speechlys
- Charles Russell and Speechly partners say yes to £135m merger
- Charles Russell and Speechly partners vote today on £126m merger
- The power behind Jones Day’s mid-market M&A knock-out
- London-based Bill Voge elected as Latham’s global chair