- 020 7970 4529
The action continued into December, which has so far seen Kirkland & Ellis’ banking partner Stephen Gillespie quit for Gibson Dunn, and BLP managing partner Neville Eisenberg step down after five terms on the firm’s top rung.
Hamburg Bird & Bird lawyer under fire for alleged involvement in €137m embezzlement charge subscription
A Hamburg-based Bird & Bird lawyer, and a former partner from the same office, have been drawn into a corruption trial involving one of their clients.
Readers remained heated in August, as the storm surrounding marketing professionals’ salaries raged on. Meanwhile, Cooley was busy making informal job offers to a number of Edwards Wildman Palmer partners, and Nabarro began offering fixed fee deals to clients across its litigation practice.
- White & Case pockets first mandate from HM Treasury subscription
- The relationships behind Freshfields' IPO success in 2014 subscription
- White & Case wins first-time mandate from HM Treasury to advise on UK tax changes subscription
- Linklaters closes in on Slaughters’ dominant position among FTSE 100 subscription
- In-house Interview: Green Investment Bank’s Euan McVicar subscription
- The Lawyer Briefing Live: North Africa – Through Africa’s northern gateway subscription
- "It's all systems go": Ropes' Goetz on the firm's battle for market share in London subscription
- Kingsley Napley hires Mishcon partner Harris to launch media and reputation group subscription
- Deutsche Bank set to finalise revamped global legal panel in early 2015 subscription
- Stephenson Harwood’s half-year revenue rises 12 per cent to hit £64m subscription
- DWF reappoints Leaitherland for fourth term as managing partner and CEO subscription
- Linklaters ups FTSE 100 client total as it closes in on Slaughters' pole position subscription
- Edwards Wildman and Locke Lord partners vote for $675m merger subscription
- Clifford Chance rebuilds Carlyle relationship with Altice deal subscription
- Slaughters gifts associates increased bonuses following strong 2014 subscription
- Magic circle firms scoop roles on mega £5.6bn insurance merger subscription
- Allen & Overy and Linklaters win key roles on Aviva’s £5.6bn merger with Friends Life subscription