Curtis counsels some of the telecommunications sector’s most prominent public companies, underwriters and governments. Curtis has experience in international and regional telecommunications matters, extending to financings, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic alliances, regulatory and tax matters and bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
The Telecommunications team has worked on transactions in the US, the UK, Mexico, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Denmark, Kuwait, Kosovo, Argentina, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Panama, El Salvador, the Dominican Republic and Brazil.
The Curtis Telecommunications group has experience in the legal, political and regulatory aspects of telecommunications transactions, including:
- Bidding rules and documents and preparing for bids
- Negotiating and drafting contracts of association and shareholder agreements
- Negotiating concessions, stock purchase and asset agreements and licences
- Managing due diligence
- Creating local subsidiaries and identifying potential local partners
- Negotiating financing arrangements with lenders
- Employment and labour
- Corporate governance and securities regulations
For more information on telecommunications click here.
News from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
US copyright and trademark law is now much closer to that of Europe, but key differences remain.
The treatment of intellectual property licenses under US bankruptcy law