Electronic communications, IT and media
Our experience in this field covers legal aspects relating to the entire range of telecommunication services and technology. We have an in-depth understanding of the business, competition and regulatory issues generally affecting telecommunications.
Our attorneys in this practice render assistance:
- for the benefit of telecom operators within authorisation and licensing proceedings
- on the merger of telecom operators
- on the construction and operation of networks (fixed-line and mobile)
- on specific regulatory matters
Acting for strategic or financial investors, for suppliers and customers, on a full range of information technology matters has enabled us to assist in the most significant deals in the field to date.
Our key services in this area include advising, negotiating and structuring agreements in connection with:
- the procurement and delivery of IT systems and services, software development and distribution
- data protection and privacy issues
- protection of intellectual property rights relating to internet domain
- e-commerce regulatory compliance
For more information, click here.
Information sourced from the Popovici Nitu website.
Briefings from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
It has become a truism that the agricultural area of Romania is highly fragmented and that modern and efficient agriculture requires the association of small farmers and consolidated surfaces.
Andreea Hulub, Alexandra Malea and Vlad Ambrozie of Popovici have contributed a chapter focused on Romania in the seventh edition of The Mergers and Acquisitions Review.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Romania is bursting with resources but tapping into those riches is proving to be a political obstacle course