Simmons & Simmons is a full-service intellectual property (IP) practice providing clients with an unparalleled level of expertise and service.
We have been at the forefront of IP law and practice for more than 35 years and have been consistently involved in many of the leading IP cases and transactions. We have more than 70 lawyers in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- ‘The service is excellent; we were really satisfied. The team’s business understanding is very good, and the lawyers are very fast if necessary. They have all the necessary expertise in-house.’ ‘If I call today I want an answer by tomorrow, and Simmons understands that, always providing a swift response.’ (Chambers Global, 2011).
- Lawyers are widely recognised as leading practitioners in their fields by leading directories with a reputation for ‘cutting-edge advice’ and ‘superb client service’, for being ‘meticulous’ and ‘exceptionally clever’ and including the ‘greatest patent litigator around’.
- Our industry expertise and focus includes, in particular, in life sciences, TMT (including chemicals and engineering), consumer goods, financial institutions, transport and energy.
- We are highly experienced in managing multi-jurisdictional litigation, strategy and negotiations.
- Simmons & Simmons is an investment-bank-based practice.
For more information on intellectual property click here.
News from Simmons & Simmons
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
Earlier this year Clyde & Co revealed a 33 per cent climb in corporate revenue, from £53m to £70.7m.