Insurance and reinsurance
Insurance law has a long history across different legal systems and so requires highly specific skills to navigate its complexities. NCTM is recognised as being a leader in this sector, offering services to both Italian and foreign insurers, re-insurers and others doing business in Italy.
The insurance and reinsurance team’s specialisations include:
- Policy wording and advice on innovative insurance and reinsurance products
- Advice on coverage and reporting
- Coverage litigation
- Claims handlings
- Subrogation actions and recovery
- Formation, incorporation and authorisation
- M&A and joint venture agreements
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk management and risk assessment
- Relationships between insurers and brokers
- Multi-jurisdiction litigations
- Domestic and cross-border transfers of insurance and reinsurance businesses
For more information on insurance and reinsurance click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from NCTM
The Court of Turin has pronounced its appeal decision within the interim proceedings brought by Delta TV Programs against Google and Youtube for the infringement of its IP rights.
Coty Germany filed a claim before the first-instance German court against First Note for infringement of its Community tri-dimensional trademark.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms