Our employment lawyers deliver practical and commercial solutions to a broad range of public and private organisations worldwide, as well as high-profile individuals. We have particular expertise in advising clients from the education, retail and public sectors.
The laws and regulations that apply to relationships between employers and employees are complicated and often confusing. They are also growing at an alarming rate. If you do not understand your rights — or respect the rights of your employees — your business can suffer.
Our core services include:
- A complete range of general advisory work on employment law — the A-Z of the employment relationships.
- Equal opportunities and diversity issues. We are acknowledged as a market leader in this area. As diversity management moves to the top of many companies’ agendas, our team is a leader in advising on compliance and best practice.
- Managing change continues to be a key requirement of UK companies and institutions. We are specialists in the planning and delivery of business re-organisation and culture change.
- When matters become contentious, we can assist on all aspects of employment litigation, including dispute resolution. We have a strong reputation for handling complex contentious work and High Court litigation, including the protection of confidential information and issues relating to team moves.
- We also advise on the tax aspects of employment law and are able to call on the expertise of our employee incentives and employment tax team for specialist advice in connection with share incentive and employee tax issues. Our employee incentives team regularly helps design, implement and administrate all types of employee incentive and executive compensation programmes.
For more information on employment click here.
News from Nabarro
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Nabarro
How might future UK infrastructure investment decisions be influenced by Crossrail?
At 08:45 on 24 July, after eight years of planning, sports at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games kicked off with lawn bowls.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Nabarro senior partner and self-confessed “IT geek” Graham Stedman is heralding a major set of investments in technology ahead of the firm’s move to 125 London Wall this year.
Clients are more willing to bring claims against professional service providers but the risk to defendants is not as dramatic as it might seem