The issues facing today’s businesses and entrepreneurs are broadly the same, but the solutions rarely are. We can advise you on all the legal aspects of your corporate and business life. We provide a seamless service that meets the exacting standards of our clients and ensures that we achieve the best results for them in each case.
We can assist your business to maximise opportunities while limiting legal risk.
By gaining a greater understanding of our clients’ businesses and by developing a close working relationship with them, we anticipate our clients’ future requirements. This leads to constructive solutions tailored to our clients’ particular circumstances.
We structure our services with a view to saving expensive management time, thereby producing cost-effective decision making.
We take pride in our ability to offer practical solutions that draw upon our specialist knowledge of the commercial world. Each client receives the personal attention of a partner in our corporate group, working closely with colleagues in other specialist disciplines such as finance, property and employment.
- Takeovers, mergers and acquisitions
- Company and business sales
- Share options and employee benefit schemes
- Reconstructions and restructurings
- Joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements in all business sectors but with specialisations in broadcasting, publishing and media and property development
- LLPs, partnerships and strategic alliances
- Secured and unsecured debt financing
- Corporate governance and constitution matters
- IPOs, placing and demergers and pre-IPO preparation/restructuring, placing and demergers
- Secondary issues and capital reorganisations
- Management buyouts
For more information on corporate click here.
News from Goodman Derrick
Briefings from Goodman Derrick
The High Court has considered whether the defendant indemnifier was liable under a contract of indemnity, when the claimant indemnified party had not yet paid out the sums owed to the creditor.
The amusing story of one ‘selfie’-obsessed macaque monkey has turned into a row that raises novel points of copyright law.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Active financial management is vital, but with firms looking more closely at the process of debt and fee collection, the personal touch still counts
The lure of the law can kick in at any stage of life. We speak to four individuals who have made a radical switch to a legal career