Commercial projects, whether they be major outsourcing contracts for goods or services or terms and conditions for a small business, can encompass a broad range of legal issues. We can deal with commercial and contractual matters covering a broad spectrum of our clients’ business transactions and in doing so we provide each client with the right person for their particular matter, while retaining an efficient degree of continuity.
Allied to our legal expertise is the commercial awareness gained from our work with clients across a wide range of industries, including media, retail property, hospitality, marketing and communications, advertising, publishing and software licensing and development.
- Commercial contracts and advice
- Sponsorship and merchandising agreements, especially sports events
- Agency and distribution arrangements
- Commercial exploitation/spin-out agreements for universities
- Software development and licensing arrangements for developers, suppliers and purchasers
- Electronic publishing and e-commerce
- Agency, commercial agency relationships
- Franchising and concessions
- Joint ventures, partnerships and LLPs
- Collaboration agreements
- Procurement, purchase and supply of goods and services
- Research and development
- Sports and leisure
- Terms of business
- Regulatory advice
For more information on commercial click here.
News from Goodman Derrick
Briefings from Goodman Derrick
Are post-termination restrictions on a recruitment consultant enforceable where information is widely available on social media?
The High Court has held that six-month non-dealing and non-solicitation post-termination restrictions were enforceable by the recruitment business against a former employee.
No, according to the EAT, in the case of a group of agency workers who were assigned to one hirer for periods ranging from between six and 25 years.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Active financial management is vital, but with firms looking more closely at the process of debt and fee collection, the personal touch still counts
The lure of the law can kick in at any stage of life. We speak to four individuals who have made a radical switch to a legal career