Over the years, NCTM’s team of tax experts has gained a strong reputation with audit firms and the corporate sector. We are set up to meet the needs of domestic as well as international clients, for domestic and cross-border tax issues, including reorganisations and tax planning.
We provide tax advice on an ongoing basis and assistance in tax litigation.
- Domestic and international tax issues
- Transfer pricing
- Tax dispute resolution
- Tax assistance in M&A and private equity
- Tax due diligence
- International tax planning for inbound and outbound investments
- Trust and estate planning
- Tax and social security issues related to employees/directors compensation
- Distribution chain, VAT and customs planning
- Tax rulings
- Tax optimisation of financial products, cash repatriation and hybrid financial instruments.
‘This fast-growing firm has a strong tax team to support its busy workload in corporate, M&A, banking and finance. The team is recognised for its commercial sensibilities and a practical, hands-on approach. Tax litigation has been a busy area for the team of late, including contentious matters relating to transfer pricing.
‘Sources say: “These lawyers are helpful, practical and hands-on: we’re very happy with them.”’ — Chambers Europe
For more information on tax click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
Shipping and Transportation Bulletin: circumvention of anti-dumping duties; concession fees; and more
NCTM comments on a recent EGC judgment dealing with circumvention of anti-dumping duties, a subject that has become quite frequent in international trade.
The EU Court of Justice has shed new light on the issue of trademark genericisation by drawing the boundaries of the concept of ‘relevant public’.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms