Antitrust and competition
NCTM is one of the most authoritative law firms in Italy on competition matters. It brings together a mix of hard-nosed practical legal advice with academic theory and experience.
We work on European Community and Italian antitrust law, unfair competition, unfair commercial practices and the regulation of advertising. Over the years, the practice has developed significant experience in antitrust damages suits.
Specific areas of competence are:
- Restrictive agreements and abuse of dominant positions before the Italian Antitrust Authority and the European Community and European Commission
- Mergers and concentrations under Italian and European law
- Antitrust damages actions before the civil courts
- Co-operation, distribution and licence agreements
- Antitrust compliance programmes
- State aids
- Unfair competition
- Regulation of advertising
- Regulation of unfair commercial practices.
‘In Italy, the group is composed of practice head Luca Toffoletti, who receives increasing market recognition’. — Chambers Europe
For more information on antitrust and competition click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
One of the EPO Boards of Appeal has ruled on the highly debated issue of human stem cell patentability under the European Patent Convention.
On 7 February 2014, the European Court of Justice (Case 98-13) issued a ruling pertaining to the interpretation of Council Regulation (EC) no. 1383/2003.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms