- Intellectual Property (98)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (85)
- Company/Commercial (66)
- Information Technology (40)
- Competition/EU (30)
- Insolvency & restructuring (30)
- Regulatory and compliance (29)
- Banking / Finance (20)
- Corporate (18)
- In-House (18)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (16)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (13)
- Privacy and reputation (11)
- Tax (10)
- Commodities (8)
- Consumer/Retail (8)
- Employment (8)
- Financial services (8)
- Pharma/Biotech (6)
- Telecoms (6)
- Funds (5)
- Business Tax (4)
- Crime (4)
- Agriculture (3)
- Energy (3)
- Environment (3)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (3)
- Construction (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Planning (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Travel and Tourism (2)
- Family (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Other (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Equity (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
In the two kinds of insurance (’loss occurrence’ and ’claims made’), the risk linked to the premium is different.
The ECJ’s recent decision is characterised by a wide interpretation of two constitutive elements of the producer liability for defective product.
Criteria for determining economic loss confirmed.
Receiver can terminate pending contracts...
Secured creditors’ deferred payment amounts to a partial satisfaction...
Minifigures trademark challenge defeated.
Huawei, ZTE and a patent declared essential by telecoms institute.
The proceedings concerned the eligibility for registration as a shape mark of the well-known Kit Kat chocolate bar.
Court of Cassation rules on a plagiarism case concerning the bestseller Gomorrah, by Roberto Saviano.
Italian firms, not content with just servicing their homegrown clients, have decided to stake out new territory in China, London and New York.