- Intellectual Property (98)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (82)
- Company/Commercial (63)
- Information Technology (40)
- Competition/EU (30)
- Regulatory and compliance (29)
- Insolvency & restructuring (27)
- Banking / Finance (20)
- In-House (18)
- Corporate (17)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (16)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (13)
- Privacy and reputation (11)
- Tax (10)
- Commodities (8)
- Employment (8)
- Financial services (8)
- Consumer/Retail (7)
- Pharma/Biotech (6)
- Telecoms (6)
- Funds (5)
- Business Tax (4)
- Crime (4)
- Agriculture (3)
- Energy (3)
- Environment (3)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (3)
- Construction (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Planning (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Travel and Tourism (2)
- Family (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Other (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Private Equity (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Minifigures trademark challenge defeated.
Huawei, ZTE and a patent declared essential by telecoms institute.
The proceedings concerned the eligibility for registration as a shape mark of the well-known Kit Kat chocolate bar.
Court of Cassation rules on a plagiarism case concerning the bestseller Gomorrah, by Roberto Saviano.
Italian firms, not content with just servicing their homegrown clients, have decided to stake out new territory in China, London and New York.
Also: Spain fined for excessive debt; and more...
Philips and Osram, producers of integrated electronic compact fluorescent lamps in the EU, disagreed on what to do about dumping of these lamps onto the EU market from China.
Deal will trigger new market access for Europe’s hi-tech companies.
The Made in USA label is a country of origin type of label that indicates that a product is ’all or virtually all’ made in the US.
…but the road to completion will be long...