- Company/Commercial (133)
- Intellectual Property (106)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (98)
- Corporate (85)
- Information Technology (48)
- Banking / Finance (42)
- Insolvency & restructuring (39)
- Competition/EU (34)
- Regulatory and compliance (33)
- Financial services (25)
- In-House (23)
- Tax (20)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (20)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (19)
- Energy (15)
- Employment (14)
- Funds (14)
- Commodities (13)
- Privacy and reputation (12)
- Consumer/Retail (10)
- Real Estate (10)
- Telecoms (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (8)
- Private Equity (7)
- Environment (6)
- Agriculture (5)
- Business Tax (5)
- Crime (4)
- Travel and Tourism (4)
- Construction (3)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (3)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (3)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (3)
- Healthcare (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Planning (2)
- Family (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Other (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
331 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Also: EU’s 2016 Work Programme reflects Juncker mantra to limit the amount of legislation; and more...
Can the bankruptcy receiver terminate a commitment to sell property if the purchaser has already registered the court claim with the land registry?
Two court decisions, two conclusions...
The extent to which rules governing bankruptcy can be applied also to concordato preventivo.
EU, US and China must agree a trade compromise between equals...
Also: assets built on a state maritime property area; and more.
In this edition of Across the EUniverse, NCTM looks at some of the biggest issues in relation to food law.
NCTM has successfully represented the Council of the European Union before the Court of Justice on anti-dumping duties.
Ada Lucia De Cesaris has returned to the legal profession after four years in public administration, strengthening the administrative and environmental law team.
NCTM has successfully represented Gioia Tauro Port Authority against the Industrial Development Agency of Reggio Calabria province...