- Company/Commercial (119)
- Intellectual Property (101)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (82)
- Corporate (68)
- Information Technology (43)
- Banking / Finance (40)
- Insolvency & restructuring (30)
- Competition/EU (29)
- Regulatory and compliance (28)
- Financial services (23)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (19)
- In-House (18)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (18)
- Tax (18)
- Energy (14)
- Funds (14)
- Employment (13)
- Privacy and reputation (12)
- Commodities (11)
- Real Estate (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (8)
- Telecoms (8)
- Environment (6)
- Private Equity (6)
- Agriculture (4)
- Crime (4)
- Travel and Tourism (4)
- Business Tax (3)
- Construction (3)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (3)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (3)
- Consumer/Retail (2)
- Planning (2)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (2)
- Family (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Other (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
295 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Ruling decrees that no amendment to plan can now be made by debtor after voting.
The available remedies.
Other party to contract must always be heard on petition filed by the debtor, and other changes.
Krause Holdings has invested in the acquisition, by Campari, of Enrico Serafino, a winery.
Also: a unified European rail market – good luck with that; restrictions on freedom in Italy; and more.
NCTM has assisted the Monrif subsidiaries E.G.A. Emiliana Grandi Alberghi and Immobiliare Fiomes in entering into a preliminary agreement with the Fattal Hotels Group for the sale of Hotel Hermitage in Milan.
Masi Agricola launches on AIM market of the Italian Stock Exchange...
…in the interests of a company.
NCTM has assisted Primi sui Motori – which works in digital marketing services and search engine positioning – in the issuance of a five-year bond with a maximum nominal amount of €6.4m.
A debtor can cram down an agreement to dissenting minority lenders.