- Company/Commercial (126)
- Intellectual Property (106)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (88)
- Corporate (74)
- Information Technology (47)
- Banking / Finance (42)
- Insolvency & restructuring (33)
- Competition/EU (32)
- Regulatory and compliance (31)
- Financial services (25)
- In-House (19)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (19)
- Tax (19)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (19)
- Energy (15)
- Employment (14)
- Funds (14)
- Commodities (12)
- Privacy and reputation (12)
- Real Estate (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (8)
- Telecoms (8)
- Consumer/Retail (7)
- Private Equity (7)
- Environment (6)
- Agriculture (4)
- Business Tax (4)
- Crime (4)
- Travel and Tourism (4)
- Construction (3)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (3)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (3)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (3)
- Planning (2)
- Family (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Other (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
311 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Minifigures trademark challenge defeated.
NCTM has represented the sellers in the sale of a 55 per cent stake in Delta Tech S.p.A. to Toray Industries, Inc.
Huawei, ZTE and a patent declared essential by telecoms institute.
The proceedings concerned the eligibility for registration as a shape mark of the well-known Kit Kat chocolate bar.
Court of Cassation rules on a plagiarism case concerning the bestseller Gomorrah, by Roberto Saviano.
Italian firms, not content with just servicing their homegrown clients, have decided to stake out new territory in China, London and New York.
NCTM has assisted APM Terminals B.V. in the acquisition of 100 per cent of Reefer Terminal S.p.A., closed today.
Also: Spain fined for excessive debt; and more...
Philips and Osram, producers of integrated electronic compact fluorescent lamps in the EU, disagreed on what to do about dumping of these lamps onto the EU market from China.
Deal will trigger new market access for Europe’s hi-tech companies.