NCTM Studio Legale Associato has been reorganising the leadership positions for its departments, resulting in new co-ordinators for its 12 departments, with Vittorio Noseda as the overall leader.
Details of the current co-ordinators are as follows:
- Giuliano Berruti for administrative law and European public law
- Lorenzo Attolico for intellectual property and international trade and customs
- Luca Toffoletti for competition and antitrust
- Stefano Padovani for banking and finance
- Paolo Gallarati for corporate and commercial
- Alberto Toffoletto for dispute resolution and arbitration
- Federico Manili for energy law
- Paolo Montironi for mergers and acquisitions
- Luigi Croce for real estate
- Michele Bignami for employment and labour relations
- Alberto Toffoletto for capital markets
- Guido Fauda for restructuring and turnaround
- Federico Trutalli for tax
Vittorio Noseda, a member of the NCTM executive committee, has been appointed as the overall co-ordinator of all departments.
Sante Ricci, also a member of the executive committee, will co-ordinate business development in support of the work of the departments.