- 020 7970 4529
UK competition lawyers have a new regulator and new rules to follow when handling mergers. Is it ‘business as usual’ as the old OFT and CC promised?
"It takes time to convince people to leave their comfort zone": Jim Learner talks Kirkland's big name hires subscription
When Kirkland & Ellis’ London head Graham White quit the firm last October to join Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson, there were a few names in the frame to succeed him.
Shearman & Sterling’s London office increased its revenue from $134.8m to $144.6m (£93.4m) in 2014, marking its fifth year of consecutive growth.
- Global Law Summit day 3: From human rights to shareholder activism subscription
- Linklaters projects partners Hagopian and Ijaz quit for Milbank subscription
- Linklaters and HSF advise on revived Aldermore IPO subscription
- Latham & Watkins’ revenue grows by 14 per cent to reach $2.61bn subscription
- Arle Carpital general counsel Price exits to join Tullett Prebon subscription
- WilmerHale’s revenue stalls at $1.1bn as PEP grows by 7 per cent subscription
- Arnold & Porter revenue and profit up by 1.2 per cent for 2014 subscription
- It’s a Ball for Skadden and Slaughters in revived public M&A market subscription
- White & Case grows revenue by 4 per cent to hit $1.5bn in 2014 subscription
- King & Spalding boosts revenue by 8 per cent to $934m subscription
- Proskauer targets London. Again. subscription
- Freshfields and Skadden advise on Ball Corporation’s £4.3bn bid for UK rival Rexam subscription
- Ashurst’s finances boosted by Australian merger as cash total doubles subscription
- Research shows lawyers are unprepared for retirement and set to work well beyond 65 subscription
- Minter Ellison’s former China head joins Spring Law as COO subscription
- Freshfields partner Davies leads legal campaign group to keep Britain in the EU subscription
- Fried Frank wins CVC as private equity client thanks to hires of White and Oates subscription