- 020 7970 4529
Morgan Lewis & Bockius has hired partner Tom Cartwright from Taylor Wessing to launch its dedicated private equity practice in London.
Wragge & Co has been overlooked by Premier Foods in its £1.1bn capital refinancing plan, with Slaughter and May picking up the core mandate on the deal.
Competition and EU partner Efthymios Bourtzalas has quit Ashurst’s Brussels outpost, just weeks after the exit of renowned partner Julian Ellison from the same group.
- Slaughters shakes up management with practice stream overhaul
- Stephenson Harwood axes 27 secretarial jobs as consultation closes
- Clifford Chance wins Carlyle role following departure of client partner Ihenacho
- Slaughters widens its lead in stock market client rankings
- Acquisition finance debt: Day of the non-banks
- Links, CC and Slaughter and May take spots on Green Investment Bank’s inaugural panel
- Santander shakes up corporate and commercial panel
- Linklaters, Osborne Clarke lead on £3.5bn Carphone Warehouse & Dixons merger
- DLA Piper, Fenwick & West and William Fry lead on Candy Crush IPO
- Weil and Fenwick & West advise Facebook on $19bn WhatsApp acquisition
- Ashurst’s Glasgow base to become its fourth largest office by August
- Sackers pledges reinvention as Pittaway begins fourth term at the helm
- Speechly Bircham and Charles Russell in merger talks to create £126m firm
- SJB and the problem with private equity
- Norton Rose Fulbright moves into Brazil with Rio launch
- Freshfields wins lead role on Poundland IPO
- Sackers re-elects Pittaway as senior partner for fourth time