- 020 7970 4529
Slater & Gordon is in negotiations to buy an operating division of Aim-listed legal services provider Quindell, understood to be its legal services arm.
Male and female general counsel have different priorities when buying legal services, according to new research by Acritas.
For years, Asia has been hailed as a land of golden opportunity for the legal profession. So, why has Fried Frank Harris & Shriver decided to close down its operations in the region?
- Freshfields continues its IPO frenzy with John Laing mandate subscription
- Clifford Chance and Freshfields advise as John Laing Group prepares for IPO subscription
- Fried Frank to shut Hong Kong and Shanghai offices in international downsize subscription
- Osborne Clarke hires Taylor Wessing private client partner Goodman in practice re-launch subscription
- Special report: Insolvency – The spillover effect subscription
- City Link administration gifts roles to quartet of firms subscription
- DLA Piper ups number of Aim clients with Camden Market deal subscription
- DLA Piper and Hogan Lovells lead as Camden Markets floats on Aim subscription
- Stories of the year: big moves keep coming into December subscription
- Hamburg Bird & Bird lawyer under fire for alleged involvement in €137m embezzlement charge subscription
- Stories of the year: private equity moves continue in August subscription
- White & Case pockets first mandate from HM Treasury subscription
- The relationships behind Freshfields' IPO success in 2014 subscription
- White & Case wins first-time mandate from HM Treasury to advise on UK tax changes subscription
- Linklaters closes in on Slaughters’ dominant position among FTSE 100 subscription
- In-house Interview: Green Investment Bank’s Euan McVicar subscription
- The Lawyer Briefing Live: North Africa – Through Africa’s northern gateway subscription