- Employment (94)
- Company/Commercial (65)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (61)
- Pensions (59)
- Real Estate (57)
- Regulatory and compliance (42)
- Corporate (39)
- Banking / Finance (34)
- Funds (34)
- Tax (34)
- Financial services (31)
- Information Technology (27)
- Planning (19)
- Construction (18)
- Intellectual Property (17)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (17)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (16)
- Competition/EU (15)
- Environment (15)
- Energy (14)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (11)
- Crime (9)
- Insolvency & restructuring (8)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (8)
- Business Tax (6)
- Commodities (6)
- Human Rights (5)
- Healthcare (4)
- Personal tax / Trusts (4)
- Privacy and reputation (3)
- Charities (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (1)
- Family (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
- Other (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
HMRC has finally confirmed that the surrender of a lease subject to tenancies can constitute a ‘transfer of a going concern’ with the result that no VAT is payable.
The recent major cabinet reshuffle sees Matthew Hancock replacing Michael Fallon as the new business and energy minister.
The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) has recently confirmed that the new LCIA Arbitration Rules have been formally adopted by the LCIA court.
How might future UK infrastructure investment decisions be influenced by Crossrail?
At 08:45 on 24 July, after eight years of planning, sports at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games kicked off with lawn bowls.
There were some very clear and succinct messages to emerge from the keynote addresses at the inaugural Made in the UK Conferences & Exhibition.
The government has issued its response to the consultation on the Budget proposals to introduce pension flexibility for DC pension savings from April 2015.
Affiliate marketing is the term given to marketing whereby a supplier puts adverts for its products or services on a third party’s website.
You don’t have to look far to see infrastructure investment in the north is not at the level it should be.
HS2 Action Alliance has won the right to be heard in Parliament and the UNECE Aarhus Convention Compliance Committee.