- Employment (111)
- Company/Commercial (101)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (87)
- Real Estate (81)
- Pensions (75)
- Corporate (66)
- Regulatory and compliance (61)
- Funds (57)
- Banking / Finance (52)
- Tax (47)
- Construction (42)
- Financial services (42)
- Information Technology (33)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (29)
- Planning (25)
- Energy (23)
- Environment (23)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (20)
- Intellectual Property (19)
- Competition/EU (17)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (14)
- Insolvency & restructuring (12)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (12)
- Healthcare (11)
- Crime (10)
- Commodities (7)
- Personal tax / Trusts (7)
- Business Tax (6)
- Human Rights (5)
- Privacy and reputation (5)
- Charities (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Personal Injury (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (1)
- Family (1)
- Other (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Telecoms (1)
436 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
After being on his feet for almost 40 minutes, the Chancellor of the Exchequer mentioned something interesting about shale gas.
The government has published its eagerly anticipated National Infrastructure Plan 2014 (NIP).
The far-reaching consequences of IT failure were illustrated with dramatic effect by the system crash suffered by RBS in 2012.
Improving viability is crucial to delivering many developments.
Nabarro has advised the management team and certain selling shareholders on the management buy-out of Human Capital Investment Group.
Nabarro has acted for Kish Holdings, which was advised by Green Property, in relation to the sale of the issued share capital of Kish One for more than £206m.
Choosing the right adjudicator to decide your dispute can be one of the most important and difficult aspects of the adjudication process.
In this case, the court considered a payment of funds into court as an alternative remedy to specific performance to deliver security documentation.
Nabarro has advised South Street Asset Management on the establishment of an £89m UK student accommodation fund.
Despite Myanmar being one of the world’s oldest oil and gas producers, its upstream oil and gas sector is considered to be relatively underdeveloped.