8 June 2009
24 March 2014
14 July 2014
7 April 2014
6 March 2014
28 May 2014
Field Fisher Waterhouse has hired technology partner Nick Holland from Eversheds. Holland joined Eversheds in 2007 from Beachcroft, where he was head of technology. He specialises in IT and telecoms projects for companies based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and has a particular focus on outsourcing transactions, global data protection and privacy projects and telecoms network deals.
- Bingham McCutchen has strengthened its tax group with the hire of partner Stuart Sinclair from the London office of McDermott Will & Emery.
- Bristows has recruited Kenneth Boehner as a corporate partner from US firm Kilpatrick Stockton, where he was a partner.
- Osborne Clarke has appointed Indian qualified lawyer Prashant Mara as an associate to be based in London and Cologne. He joins from French firm Cabinet Franklin.
- Maxwell Winward has taken on Edward Meerloo as a consultant in the real estate division. He was formerly a partner at Reynolds Porter Chamberlain.
- Field Fisher Waterhouse has hired Addleshaw Goddard corporate partner Tim Bee.
- Thames Valley firm Pitmans has promoted Parminder Latimer and Symon Rowley to director within the pensions team.
- Furley Page has promoted two new partners: Nicolas Rostron in the vulnerable client team and Sarah Bogard in the property team.
- South Coast firm Lester Aldridge has recruited Chris Sommerfelt to its property department as a consultant. He previously worked for McCarthy & Stone in Bournemouth, where he was a director.
- Keoghs has hired Christina Davies from Halliwells as partner in its large loss team, based in Bolton.
- Manchester firm Glaisyers has taken on housing assistant Sonia Malik from Sheikh & Co Solicitors, where she trained.
- Jill Robinson has joined Lancashire-based Harrison Drury as a partner in the private client team, leaving her partner role at Smith Sutcliffe.
- North East firm Mincoff Jacksons has promoted legal executive Toby Joel to partner in the litigation team.
- Gernot Rauter has been appointed as chief financial officer of European firm Wolf Theiss. He previously held the same position at Capgemini Consulting.
- Belgian firm Lydian has named three new partners: employment lawyer Stijn Demeestere, energy lawyer David Haverbeke and litigator Yves Lenders.
- Douglas Schneller has joined Nixon Peabody as a partner in the finance and restructuring practices, to be based in New York. Schneller joins from Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel, where he was a partner in the corporate restructuring and bankruptcy practice in New York.
- Nicholas Porritt and William White have moved to Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld in Washington as partners in the litigation practice. They join from Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and the enforcement division of the Securities Exchange Commission respectively.
- Covington & Burling has hired Haywood Gilliam, formerly a senior federal prosecutor in San Francisco, as a partner.
- McKool Smith has taken on Eric Halper as senior counsel in the firm’s New York office. Halper previously practiced with Davis Polk & Wardwell in New York.
- Kenneth B Anderson has joined the New York office of Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton as special counsel in the firm’s entertainment, media and technology practice group. Anderson moves to Sheppard Mullin after 17 years with Loeb & Loeb in New York.