- Banking / Finance (2)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Construction (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Employment (1)
- Energy (1)
- Environment (1)
- Financial services (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Tax (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Minter Ellison advised the NSW government over the procurement of Northern Beaches Hospital in a ‘first of its kind’ transaction.
Trustpower has emerged as the successful bidder for a suite of green power assets of the New South Wales government.
ASIC cuts highlight the need for better financial planning self-regulation, according to Richard Batten from Minter Ellison.