- Corporate (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Construction (1)
- Employment (1)
- Energy (1)
- Family (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Tax (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Optus has reached an agreement with NBN Co on the future of its Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) network to enable the accelerated roll-out of Australia’s National Broadband Network (NBN).
Samantha Betzien, a partner in the human resources and industrial relations group in Brisbane, has won the Queensland Woman Lawyer of the Year award.
Minter Ellison has provided legal advice to TPG, which has entered into a binding sale agreement to acquire 100 per cent of Telecom New Zealand Australia.