Mills & Reeve
- Tax (4)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Healthcare (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Charities (1)
- Construction (1)
- Corporate (1)
- Funds (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Pensions (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Accountants can draw some comfort following the recent Court of Appeal decision in Mehjoo v Harben Barker.
Relief will be available for new properties completed after 1 October 2013 and before 30 September 2016 that are unoccupied for the first 18 months after completion.
The costs to the NHS of outsourced pathology services will increase following a (reluctant) decision of the First-Tier Tax Tribunal.
Mills & Reeve has merged with George Davies Solicitors, increasing its national insolvency and recovery team by 50 per cent.