I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Knights buys Darbys to create £40m top 100 firm subscription
Private equity-backed Knights is acquiring Darbys Solicitors in a deal that will create a top 100 firm with more than 300 professionals across seven offices and a total turnover of around £40m.
White & Case is considering opening a shared services centre to serve its European offices in what would be the firm’s third worldwide.
ASB Law has overhauled its remuneration policies, with bonuses aligned to client-centric metrics, as the firm introduces a sales-oriented culture.
- Government tax clampdown threatens contract lawyer market subscription
- Fladgate expands office as half-year results show 12 per cent rise in revenue subscription
- Carnage as Addleshaws and Coffin Mew tie at Law Rocks subscription
- TLBL: Ashurst boosts project manager numbers in London and Sydney subscription
- A message firms should not ignore subscription
- Meet the star firms of the next decade
- The UK 200: the Independents launches subscription
- Business Leadership Summit: Huge thanks for a stellar two days subscription
- Clients’ most-wanted legal services providers subscription
- Pinsent Masons: the UK's most-liked law firm subscription
- Boodle Hatfield slashes real estate costs post move south of the river subscription
- Real estate gems in this year’s UK 200
- Business Leadership Summit: don’t miss out subscription
- Blake Morgan’s Cha: We’re sharpening our offering subscription
- Olswang’s Carpanini to join Dorsey & Whitney for PE practice push subscription
- UK 200 series launches with new real estate-focused report subscription
- Gibson Dunn's Geffen: US firms at point of no return subscription