I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Ropes & Gray has announced that its high-profile London co-managing partners Maurice Allen and Mike Goetz are to redefine their roles for the first time since the office launched five years ago.
Morgan Lewis has swooped on Edwards Wildman’s London office hiring corporate head David Ramm, in a move that will raise further questions about the future of the group.
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett finance partner Sinead O’Shea is relocating from Hong Kong to London, where she will become the elite US firm’s first female partner based in the City.
- Coulson's lawyer Rickards exits DLA Piper for Kingsley Napley
- UK firms look to grow on home soil
- The Lawyer Management Awards shortlist revealed
- Mishcon posts 17% rise in London revenue to £97.8m as total turnover hits £104.6m
- Fee income on public M&A tumbles as deals dry up, research by The Lawyer reveals
- Deals junkies scan horizon in hope
- Olswang revenue up 7 per cent to £117.6m as PEP falls below £500k
- A&O's Wim Dejonghe: Higher plateau means partner hires
- A Guide to your future subscription
- A&O posts record results to £1.23bn but revenue rise lags half year performance
- Orrick continues London growth spurt with Proskauer finance hire
- Introduction: Quality is still the best policy subscription
- Clients shun disaggregation model but stick to quality, The Lawyer research finds
- Edwards Wildman loses partner to Orrick as speculation mounts over London office
- What clients really think about disaggregation subscription
- Mishcon prepares to move London HQ to Aldwych as firm launches Mayfair Private
- The results that matter subscription