I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Today sees the launch of a brand new investigation, focusing on the 100 firms in a £1.308bn market.
The UK 200: the Independents launches subscription
Next week The Lawyer will launch a new report in the UK 200 series focusing exclusively on the 100 firms in the lower half of the revenue ranking, a £1.308bn, 6,400-lawyer market.
We would say this wouldn’t we, but The Lawyer Business Leadership Summit, which wrapped up yesterday evening after two jam-packed days of stimulating content, was without doubt one of The Lawyer’s most successful events ever.
- Clients’ most-wanted legal services providers subscription
- Pinsent Masons: the UK's most-liked law firm subscription
- Boodle Hatfield slashes real estate costs post move south of the river subscription
- Real estate gems in this year’s UK 200
- Business Leadership Summit: don’t miss out subscription
- Blake Morgan’s Cha: We’re sharpening our offering subscription
- Olswang’s Carpanini to join Dorsey & Whitney for PE practice push subscription
- UK 200 series launches with new real estate-focused report subscription
- Gibson Dunn's Geffen: US firms at point of no return subscription
- CMS UK hits profits record following €100m tech-driven costs saving subscription
- Mills & Reeve’s Clarke reveals Norfolk as home of the trailblazer subscription
- Best ever? You be the judge subscription
- Debt levels in UK market top £7bn as firms return to growth mode subscription
- DWF falls short of £200m turnover target with 1 per cent growth subscription
- Working at home today? Why not? subscription
- School’s out, but not for trailblazers
- MacEwen: “abandon the partnership model” subscription