I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Bird & Bird this week confirmed that it had signed up to one of the largest pre-lets ever handled by Great Portland Estates (GPE), a 12 storey, 142,500 sq ft new office space at 12/14 New Fetter Lane.
A Baker & McKenzie lawyer has been expelled from Russia amid claims that he turned down attempts by the country’s intelligence service to recruit him as a spy.
The chief executive of Liverpool-based personal injury specialists Forster Dean, Greg Shields, has left the firm.
- All eyes on energy
- Promotions figures indicate bleak times
- Linklaters, Clifford Chance power up for oil majors investigation
- Texas firm Andrews Kurth makes Ashurst hire for City launch
- Keating Chambers senior clerk Child quits for Navigant
- Is it you? The Lawyer Awards shortlist unveiled
- Lawyers top daydreaming charts as 56 per cent fantasise about success