I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Law firm management – the highlights subscription
Last month we brought you insight on what it is that makes the job of managing a law firm so tough.
Baker & McKenzie has launched an ‘investigations academy’ aimed at educating its lawyers across all its network on a range of matters relating to regulatory investigations.
DLA Piper has retained its crown as the world’s largest litigation practice by fee income, taking the top spot in this year’s The Lawyer Global Litigation Top 50 ranking with a total litigation fee income of $1.128bn.
- The Lawyer Global Litigation Top 50: Executive Summary – The day of the regulator downloadsubscription
- Global investigations goes process driven subscription
- How to survive the “demanding” role of managing partner subscription
- I'm a managing partner… get me out of here subscription
- Who'd be a law firm leader? subscription
- What managing partners really, really hate subscription
- Law firm management: the poisoned chalice subscription
- Olswang at the crossroads as turnover lags peer group subscription
- Olswang’s former CEO Stewart quits the firm subscription
- UK 200 International: Consolidation continues as growth accelerates subscription
- The Lawyer Management conference highlights the future subscription
- Baker & McKenzie's Leite: trust me, I'm a lawyer subscription
- The irony of real estate subscription
- Allen & Overy targets Belfast expansion with 100 new roles over five years subscription
- Baker & McKenzie unveils new management but chair Leite stays to 2016 subscription
- Boies Schiller: We're not as big as Quinn Emanuel, but size doesn't matter subscription
- Cadwalader continues London capital markets spree with hire of Ashurst's Quirolo subscription