Mark Vinall deals with flat owners’ rights relating to freehold enfranchisement, lease extension, right to manage and right of first refusal. He advises both flat owners and landlords in this regard. Vinall also deals with residential and commercial conveyancing.
- Acting for PLC estate landlords with regard to enfranchisement and lease extension claims they receive and make
- Acting for groups of flat owners in the exercise of their collective rights to acquire the freehold interests of their buildings both by enfranchising pursuant to the LRHUD Act 1993 (as amended) and pursuant to the right of first refusal created by the L&T Act 1987
- Acting for groups of flat owners in the exercise of the right to manage
- Acting for landlords in response to right-to-manage claims
- Acting for SMEs regarding the assignment of commercial leases
- Acting for developers in their sales and acquisitions
- Acting for individuals in their sale and purchase of residential property, in particular high-net-worth individuals
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
Since September 2013, employee shareholder agreements have enabled companies to introduce a new type of employment status into their workforce.
On 7 July 2014, the government published details of the first wave of Growth Deals.