Mark Vinall deals with flat owners’ rights relating to freehold enfranchisement, lease extension, right to manage and right of first refusal. He advises both flat owners and landlords in this regard. Vinall also deals with residential and commercial conveyancing.
- Acting for PLC estate landlords with regard to enfranchisement and lease extension claims they receive and make
- Acting for groups of flat owners in the exercise of their collective rights to acquire the freehold interests of their buildings both by enfranchising pursuant to the LRHUD Act 1993 (as amended) and pursuant to the right of first refusal created by the L&T Act 1987
- Acting for groups of flat owners in the exercise of the right to manage
- Acting for landlords in response to right-to-manage claims
- Acting for SMEs regarding the assignment of commercial leases
- Acting for developers in their sales and acquisitions
- Acting for individuals in their sale and purchase of residential property, in particular high-net-worth individuals
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
James Lynas, a partner at Winckworth Sherwood specialising in education employment law, highlights easily avoidable human resources errors that can cost schools dear.
Name or shame: complying with the name and charitable status provisions of the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
This note focuses on two key provisions of the Act which deal with the requirement to display the name and charitable status of registered societies.