I joined The Lawyer as a features reporter in February 2012 and now sit on the news desk. Although my remit covers the entire market I currently focus on stories and analysis of US firms and am also responsible for our weekly in-house newsletter and several slots in the print edition, including The Lawyer Management and Work Life Quiz. Since joining The Lawyer I have profiled in-house legal teams at household names including Google, Facebook and Twitter. I'm interested in hearing about US firm gossip, in-house matters, moves and deals. I tweet as @Thelawyerlucy.
- 020 7970 4722
Hogan Lovells has created a position on its 12-strong management board for equity partners aged 45 and under.
eBay’s associate GC launches start-up subscription
What does it take to be an entrepreneur? For eBay’s Singapore-based associate general counsel Steven Liew, working at a tech giant first has proved a nifty way of catching the bug
Irwin Mitchell is due to open its ninth UK office in Cambridge less than a month after the firm secured a £60m funding facility from a trio of banks last month.
- DWF hires Pinsents financial institutions head for CEO role
- Top international firms in London: American pie and chips
- A taste of the pace at Yum! subscription
- Africa’s in-housers lead the way in market development subscription
- Diversity fails to pay off at the top as US firms in London dominated by male partners
- Public enterprise: local authorities vs FTSE 100 subscription
- Cambridgeshire legal team latest authority to eye ABS spin-off
- All work and some pay: WilmerHale and its 38 per cent intern London office
- BLP loses three in a week as Oddy quits for Latham
- Local authority chiefs press watchdog over ABS delay
- Local authority law: Public enterprise
- Public sector roundtable: Authority figures
- Paul Weiss brings in London practice chief to look after best friends network
- Jackson reforms prompt National Grid to ditch Irwin Mitchell for Shakespeares subscription
- HSF targets 30 per cent female partnership by 2019
- Squire Sanders unveils reduced partnership promotions round
- Davenport Lyons: we are not on the verge of administration