I joined The Lawyer as a features reporter in February 2012 and now sit on the news desk. Although my remit covers the entire market I currently focus on stories and analysis of US firms and am also responsible for our weekly in-house newsletter and several slots in the print edition, including The Lawyer Management and Work Life Quiz. Since joining The Lawyer I have profiled in-house legal teams at household names including Google, Facebook and Twitter. I'm interested in hearing about US firm gossip, in-house matters, moves and deals. I tweet as @Thelawyerlucy.
- 020 7970 4722
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) has unveiled plans to boost gender diversity across the firm by targeting a 30 per cent female partnership, setting an interim goal of 25 per cent within the next three years.
Squire Sanders has announced the promotion of seven lawyers to its partnership ranks, with two lawyers making the cut in the UK.
With constant merger talks and two empty floors in its building, Davenport Lyons can’t shake the appearance of a firm that is desperate to be bought. Here’s why.
- Weil's City revenue rises to £73m as global PEP falls to $2.07m
- Hovis to knead together in-house legal batch
- Legal players head for pastures new
- Wonga.com scoops up Betfair's former legal boss
- HSF refills financial regulatory practice with Deutsche Bank compliance chief
- Philadelphia's Cozen O’Connor targets City insurance market with double hire
- Mayer Brown set to launch blind CV policy to boost social diversity
- Morgan Lewis rejigs management with COO hire from rival Dechert
- Paul Weiss' Brad Karp: 2013 was busier than any year in our history
- Hogan Lovells to launch onshore low-cost centre in Birmingham
- Akamai hires Microsoft's former Russia legal chief
- Technology: Tweet Dreams
- With bonuses and record revenue at HogLove, things are looking Bright
- Firms to fight for places as Lloyds prepares to kick off delayed review
- Hogan Lovells partners in line for bonus after PEP hits $1.2m
- Howard Kennedy FSI abandons merger with Davenport Lyons
- Dentons Canada absorbs 46 Heenan Blaikie lawyers after DLA talks fail