Louise Leaver has specialised in social housing finance for more than 10 years. She has acted for both borrower and lender clients in the social housing sector on all types of funding and security transactions.
Over the last few years, Leaver has helped clients to evolve and document new funding structures, such as the M&G Social Housing Fund, and is an integral part of the Alternative Financing Initiative set up by the Social Housing Finance team to assist clients in exploring new debt and equity funding models.
- Currently acting on behalf of a RP issuing a public bond
- Acting for First Wessex on its recent private placement
- Acting for M&G in relation to up to £250m of privately placed notes issued by RPs to the M&G Social Housing Fund
- Acted on behalf of the first RP to secure a £50m loan direct from a pension fund
- Acting for M&G in relation to the acquisition of a large ground-rent portfolio
- Acting for various corporate clients in relation to re-financing of existing debt as well as new secured facilities
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
A private trustee’s duties can be onerous and it is important that a trustee is aware of them before accepting the office of trustee.
The Patent Box is a new preferential tax regime that came into force on 1 April 2013.