Louis Robert has advised on social housing and regeneration developments for more than 30 years on project governance and group structures as partner in charge.
This includes major stock transfers, mergers, and group rationalisation, PFIs and other partnerships with private and public sector bodies, involving all aspects of funding, procurement, project structuring, development as well as due diligence. He has also served as a board member on RSLs and is ranked in Social Housing and Chambers and other guides as a leading lawyer.
- Social housing
- Local and central government
- Real estate
Project partner for:
- A G15 RSL restructure and another 5.15 RSL virtual restructuring
- JV projects on Dee Park Regeneration, Wharf Road, Green Man Lane and Essex Wharf
- Major regeneration schemes at Wornington Green, Bicester Eco Village, Queens Wharf and New South Quarter
- Use of prudential borrowing for ALMO loans
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
There are now a number of government-backed schemes in existence with the intention of making home ownership more affordable and accessible to the general public.
A court has held that in certain circumstances a collateral warranty may be a ‘construction contract’ that brings with it the requirements of the Construction Act.