Louis Robert has advised on social housing and regeneration developments for more than 30 years on project governance and group structures as partner in charge.
This includes major stock transfers, mergers, and group rationalisation, PFIs and other partnerships with private and public sector bodies, involving all aspects of funding, procurement, project structuring, development as well as due diligence. He has also served as a board member on RSLs and is ranked in Social Housing and Chambers and other guides as a leading lawyer.
- Social housing
- Local and central government
- Real estate
Project partner for:
- A G15 RSL restructure and another 5.15 RSL virtual restructuring
- JV projects on Dee Park Regeneration, Wharf Road, Green Man Lane and Essex Wharf
- Major regeneration schemes at Wornington Green, Bicester Eco Village, Queens Wharf and New South Quarter
- Use of prudential borrowing for ALMO loans
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
James Lynas, a partner at Winckworth Sherwood specialising in education employment law, highlights easily avoidable human resources errors that can cost schools dear.
Name or shame: complying with the name and charitable status provisions of the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
This note focuses on two key provisions of the Act which deal with the requirement to display the name and charitable status of registered societies.