Conyers’ Hong Kong office wins five China Business Law Journal Deal of the Year awards
Conyers Dill & Pearman’s Hong Kong office has been recognised for its involvement in the leading China-related transactions of 2012, taking home five China Business Law Journal Deal of the Year honours.
The winning deals include:
- Youku and Tudou merger — M&A (inbound and domestic)
- Yum!’s acquisition of Little Sheep — M&A (inbound and domestic)
- Alibaba’s privatisation and repurchase of Yahoo!’s stake and relevant financing issues — take private
- Shanda Interactive Entertainment privatisation — take private
- Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group listing — overseas capital market (equity)
China Business Law Journal selected the winning deals based on a number of factors, including the overall significance, complexity and innovative nature of the deals, as well as the deal size.
News from Conyers Dill & Pearman
Briefings from Conyers Dill & Pearman
The Canadian government has ratified a tax information exchange agreement with the British Virgin Islands (BVI).
Modern company, partnership, trust, and other related laws have made Bermuda a leading offshore financial centre for the formation of private equity vehicles.