SHE Matter (safety, health and the environment) — spring 2013
DLA Piper has released the spring 2013 edition of SHE Matters, the firm’s newsletter dedicated to safety, health and the environment.
- Sentencing council consultation on draft environmental offences guideline
- Health claims — how fit are you?
- Update on REACH
- Legionella — the importance of control
- Government publishes guidance on the legal definition of waste
- Calling time? Government considers new measures to control the sale of alcohol
- All change for accident, incident and disease reporting?
- Could your business be found guilty?
- The price of innocence
- In brief — environmental pemitting
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
On 22 July 2014, a new law amending the Law on Data Protection and Law on Information was signed off by the Russian president and thus was officially adopted.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) was established on 8 August 1967 under the framework of the ‘three pillars’ of regional co-operation
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions