SHE Matter (safety, health and the environment) — spring 2013
DLA Piper has released the spring 2013 edition of SHE Matters, the firm’s newsletter dedicated to safety, health and the environment.
- Sentencing council consultation on draft environmental offences guideline
- Health claims — how fit are you?
- Update on REACH
- Legionella — the importance of control
- Government publishes guidance on the legal definition of waste
- Calling time? Government considers new measures to control the sale of alcohol
- All change for accident, incident and disease reporting?
- Could your business be found guilty?
- The price of innocence
- In brief — environmental pemitting
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Australian Taxation Office released a draft ruling on the Goods and Services Tax treatment of bitcoin transactions on 20 August 2014.
DLA Piper’s ‘Life sciences: patent extension strategies and antitrust global update’ video covers global antitrust and competition issues including product hopping and reverse payment patents.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Cross-border work and political tensions are dominating this year’s entries for Finance Team of the Year at The Lawyer Awards.
Regulators are ramping up the pressure in the aftermath of recession, leaving firms to compete for compliance and restructuring work