Receivership Update — March 2013
Walker Morris has released its Receivership Update for March 2013.
- Getting to the true market value — a mortgagee’s responsibilities
- Where does a receiver’s liability lie following termination of agency?
- Office-to-flat conversion plans go ahead
- Government amends scope of section 106 renegotiation procedures
- TUPE and second generation outsourcing
- Suspension order overturned as Court of Appeal looks to the future
- Former OFT Head of Credit Regulation appointed to Regulatory & Compliance Group
- Walker Morris launches little green ebook of real estate
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
On 5 November 2013, the European Commission published draft revised guidelines on state aid for rescuing and restructuring firms (non-financial firms) in difficulty.
The Academies Capital Maintenance Fund is available for academies to improve the condition of their school buildings and expand their facilities.
Analysis from The Lawyer
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents
Steady as she goes is the theme at Leeds firm Walker Morris, with high profitability offering a clue as to why so few partners move on