March 2013 Finance Update
Taylor Wessing’s March 2013 Finance Update summarises some of the more interesting recent legal developments in finance.
Click on the link above to read the briefing.
March 2013 Finance Update contents
- Standing still in the Red Zone
- Appropriation of financial collateral: relief available
- Finance Mortgage Update — a new regulator for consumer credit
- France: getting the deal through 2013
- Decision of German Federal Supreme Court regarding illiquidity and imminent illiquidity
- Real-estate finance in Singapore: part two — structure and content
- Swap misselling — where are we now?
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
The UK Takeover Panel has decided to bring all offers for UK-registered AIM companies within the jurisdiction of the code.
Taylor Wessing has released the May 2013 edition of Synapse.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Financial disputes are starting to dominate the English courts as the long-awaited fallout from the downturn finally comes to town
A single patent court system for Europe and the high-profile ‘phone wars’ are putting IP at the heart of clients’ business strategies