March 2013 Finance Update
Taylor Wessing’s March 2013 Finance Update summarises some of the more interesting recent legal developments in finance.
March 2013 Finance Update contents
- Standing still in the Red Zone
- Appropriation of financial collateral: relief available
- Finance Mortgage Update — a new regulator for consumer credit
- France: getting the deal through 2013
- Decision of German Federal Supreme Court regarding illiquidity and imminent illiquidity
- Real-estate finance in Singapore: part two — structure and content
- Swap misselling — where are we now?…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
For the tax year from 6 April 2014, the standard lifetime allowance has reduced from £1.5m to £1.25m.
One of the areas highlighted last year by the Regulator was the regulation of workplace DC pension schemes.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As the equity capital markets rocketed back into favour and global M&A saw at least a partial return to form, there have been some rich pickings for The Lawyer’s Corporate Team of the Year award shortlisted firms in 2014.
The city-state is working hard to become a global wealth management hub, and law firms are gearing up for a prosperous new world