King & Wood Mallesons' Employee Relations & Safety Update — March 2013
King & Wood Mallesons has released the March 2013 edition of its Employee Relations & Safety Update.
- Fair Work Full Bench considers meaning of arrangement in transfer of business
- Orders stopping industrial action — how far can the Fair Work Commission go?
- Federal Court finds no connection between adverse action and workplace right
- Employee unfairly dismissed as non-compliance with grooming policy was linked to medical condition
- Employee or independent contractor? Look to the relationship not the label
- Elephants, ducks and a frustrated settlement agreement…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the King & Wood Mallesons briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from King & Wood Mallesons
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from King & Wood Mallesons
Principals and contractors need to be aware that in not registering security interests under the PPSA 2009, they may risk serious consequences.
The New Companies Ordinance (NCO) will come into effect on 3 March 2014. It includes changes that affect the way documents may be executed.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Hong Kong IPO activity is hotting up again, but UK legal stalwarts are looking over their shoulders as US rivals make up ground fast
All-encompassing change is now a reality for the UK’s top 200 firms. How are they coping with the unprecedented upheaval? The Lawyer finds out