King & Wood Mallesons' Employee Relations & Safety Update — March 2013
King & Wood Mallesons has released the March 2013 edition of its Employee Relations & Safety Update.
- Fair Work Full Bench considers meaning of arrangement in transfer of business
- Orders stopping industrial action — how far can the Fair Work Commission go?
- Federal Court finds no connection between adverse action and workplace right
- Employee unfairly dismissed as non-compliance with grooming policy was linked to medical condition
- Employee or independent contractor? Look to the relationship not the label
- Elephants, ducks and a frustrated settlement agreement…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the King & Wood Mallesons briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shanghai’s ground-breaking Pilot Free Trade Zone could mark the beginning of the long-awaited liberalisation of China’s legal services sector.
Hong Kong IPO activity is hotting up again, but UK legal stalwarts are looking over their shoulders as US rivals make up ground fast