IP Highlights: latest stories and IP news from southeast Europe
In the ever-developing and ever-changing world of intellectual property (IP), new and exciting projects are never in short supply. Karanovic & Nikolic presents a brief overview each month of some of the hot topics from this field for the region of southeast Europe.
- Year 2012, a record year for the EPO
- 1,500 fake Hermès handbags seized at port of LA
- Interpol drug anti-counterfeiting summary
- ‘Not at the expense of others’ campaign completed
- Director-general of the State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) Mrs Kuterovac was appointed member of the Supervisory Board of the EPO Academy
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Karanovic & Nikolic briefing.
News from Karanovic & Nikolic
Briefings from Karanovic & Nikolic
This briefing deals with a repeal of the provisions of the Income Tax Law regarding the retroactive taxation of receipt from dividends and profit sharing.
The Parliament of the Republic of Serbia adopted amendments to the Labour Law on 18 July 2014.
Analysis from The Lawyer
‘Exotic’ investors and opportunities for legal work beyond M&A feature in The Lawyer’s high-level roundtable debate on south-east Europe
Croatia is about to enter the EU, but the path to integration may not be smooth for the Balkan states