International Tax News — March 2013
DLA Piper has released the March 2013 edition of International Tax News. It covers tax issues and rulings in countries, including India, China, Luxembourg and Germany as well as the EU.
In this issue:
- India’s High Court supports bilateral tax treaty provisions, but new budget means taxpayers should evaluate investment risk
- In wake of ECJ ruling, EU member states amend exit tax regimes
- Change in China’s employment law strikes at long-term use of temps, which may affect your tax structure
- Tax aspects of Luxembourg holding and financing vehicles: recent developments
- Germany: future taxation of portfolio dividends
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Law à la Mode — April 2014: fashion flair transforms wearable technologies; delivering IT services in the retail sector; and more
DLA Piper has released the April 2014 issue of its Law à la Mode publication.
Insurance and Reinsurance Newsletter: April 2014 — Italy: new regulations on complaints management; and more
On 1 April 2014, the draft measure containing amendments to ISVAP regulation no. 24 on complaints handling was published on the IVASS website.
Analysis from The Lawyer
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery