International Tax News — March 2013
DLA Piper has released the March 2013 edition of International Tax News. It covers tax issues and rulings in countries, including India, China, Luxembourg and Germany as well as the EU.
In this issue:
- India’s High Court supports bilateral tax treaty provisions, but new budget means taxpayers should evaluate investment risk
- In wake of ECJ ruling, EU member states amend exit tax regimes
- Change in China’s employment law strikes at long-term use of temps, which may affect your tax structure
- Tax aspects of Luxembourg holding and financing vehicles: recent developments
- Germany: future taxation of portfolio dividends
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Consumers who no longer wish to receive telemarketing messages from organisations can register their Singapore telephone numbers with the Do Not Call Registry.
This briefing includes a capsule review of the relevant provisions of the Dodd-Frank Act that were crafted to enhance corporate responsibility.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources