Intellectual Property Matters — March 2013
Walker Morris has released the March 2013 edition of its Intellectual Property Matters publication.
- Replacement parts not held to be an infringement of patent rights
- The Interflora v M&S evidence saga: continued
- Breach of an unless order in the PCC
- History fights Discovery in trade mark infringement case
- The countdown is on…
- You will survive: new security for sub-licensees
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
HMRC has updated Notice 700/56 (the Notice), sections 2 and 17 of which refer to LPA receivers.
The relief is available at the discretion of the relevant local authority under the powers granted to it at section 47 of the Local Government Finance Act 1988.
Analysis from The Lawyer
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents
Steady as she goes is the theme at Leeds firm Walker Morris, with high profitability offering a clue as to why so few partners move on