Intellectual Property Matters — March 2013
Walker Morris has released the March 2013 edition of its Intellectual Property Matters publication.
- Replacement parts not held to be an infringement of patent rights
- The Interflora v M&S evidence saga: continued
- Breach of an unless order in the PCC
- History fights Discovery in trade mark infringement case
- The countdown is on…
- You will survive: new security for sub-licensees
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
No need to aggregate redundancies.
Looking at barriers to the development of effective cross-border e-commerce in the EU.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.