Intellectual Property Matters — April 2013
The April 2013 issue of Walker Morris’s Intellectual Property Matters online publication is available now.
- The Interflora v M&S evidence saga: the latest (final?) chapter
- Trademark dispute that has rabbited on for over a decade comes to an end
- Patents and pharmaceuticals — widening the research exemption in the UK
- Improved IPO mediation service
- ICANN’s Uniform Rapid Suspension System Procedure and Rules
- Samsung fails with three bites of the Apple
- Scottish Premier League’s copyright claim kicked into touch…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
The well-known US TV series Glee has been on the wrong end of a High Court trademark infringement action.
Cosmetics manufacturer Lush has successfully claimed against the online retailer Amazon for trademark infringement.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents